Welcome to our Blog!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Boogie

Hi again!

Today when we read Lacy Lulu's bloggie, we learned about Boogie, a doggy who's been missing fur a year. So we made a poster fur him (please feel free to take it and post it on your bloggies!) :

Photobucket



Boogie is a brown-eyed solid black Border Collie who's about two years old. His daddy misses him very much... and it would be wonerful if he came back.

You can read more about Boogie at Deetz the Airedale Terror's bloggie.

We're praying you return home safely Boogie!

Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

20 comments:

Asta said...

Maya and Kena
That is so vewy sad..that poow doggie and he's huwt too and how his Dad must miss him..do we know any doggies in Oklahoma??It's so faw fwom me..I will pway fow his safe wetuwn
sad smoochie kisses
Asta

Lacy said...

woofies Maya and Kena, dat iz pawsome u maded dat fur Boogie...Hope we can find him, he been gone fur a while now...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Marla said...

Very sad. Will be praying.

Duke said...

Our paws are crossed the Boogie finds his way home soon just like Baby did!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I heard about Boogie at Lacy's! This is terrible....we can't have any more missing doggies. I hope he gets found soon!
--JB

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oklahoma is very close to Texas. We will keep our eyes peeled for him.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Asta said...

Hi Maya and Kena
All my snow is gone..it suwe doesn't last long, now it's just gloomy and gwey..a good day to destuff some toys..
I'm so sad about Boogie..I wish I could find all the lost sad doggies out thewe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

We will purring for him. This is very sad... broken leg and he's missing so long... Maybe if he follows our purrrrrrs he finds his way back to his dad!

Asta said...

Maya and Kena

I just looked at the DWB list to see who lives in Oklahoma and I found William Tell..he's a WFT..I'm going to go tell him about Boogie
smoochie kisses
Asta

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Guys...we went to Deetz's blog...we hope Tell can help solve the mystery of Boogie!! Great job on the poster you made for him...you guys are sooo good with the puter stuff...we have to hire our Bruvver to help with ours.

Maya...I love ur highlights!!!!! I will so try that when our peeps do the paint thing on the walls...ur creative Girl!!

Lacie

Jan Price said...

That is so sad. We hate to hear of lost doggies. A year is a long time but ....

We'll post it too.

jans funny farm

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maya and Kena!
Paws crossed for Boogie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Cat Realm said...

What a sad story - we will purr a lot for Boogie and his Dad!!! Miracles do happen!
I want to tell you how absolutely delighted I am that you are my fiance Ruis new nomss friends!!! That is wonderful - you will have great fun with each other, I am very happy about this!
Your friend Karl
Do not forget: voting has started at http://redcarpetbuzz.blogspot.com.
Please come and cast your vote!!!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Maya and Kena,
It's so sad to hear about Boogie, we hope that he makes it home. Thanks for visiting our blog. We thought we'd pop over and check you guys out too. Nice blog you have here. We'll drop by from time to time to say hi.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Amber-Mae said...

Heard about him in Lacy's blog yesterday. Poor Boogie, I wonder where is he now. I hope his father will be able to locate him soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i nearly thought he was marvin's long lost brother...

Little Productions said...

Thank you for voting at the Red Carpet Buzz!
You did vote for Karl and Ruis in the male image edited category and believe me, they really appreciate it - BUT they are not eligible for voting....
If you want to cast that vote again you may do so!
Thanks
Little Productions

Deetz said...

Thank you so much Maya & Kena, that was awefully sweet of you to make that poster...It looks wonderful!!! I put a link on my post to your blog... I gots lil puppy dog tears when I saw the poster and knew you took time out to do that for someone you didn't even know. I am here for you anytime you need me and look forward to being friends. Deetzy

Jan Price said...

We like your poster. Do you know of a website or blog address to post with it? Where/who would anyone contact if the dog is seen? We also left a question on Deetz's.

jans funny farm

Hammer said...

Hi Maya and Kena
Thank you for alerting us about Boogie. We'll put your picture for Boogie on my blog and visit Deetz's website.
We're having a lot of probs with our internet connection. Mum is trying to sort it out with Telstra, our ISP.
Love from Hammer

© All rights reserved. No part of this website may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the webmaster.